lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

Travel abroad

Well, my name is Julia, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Barcelona. This year I'm studying in USA like a exchange studient. Maybe some of you say oh! That scares! New people, new school, new family... or maybe other part of you say uou! That is a good experience! But for me is most the second option, first because I think that with fear few things you can get, but is true that sometimes we need the fear for don't hurt us, and be a little cautious. In a few words, anything in quantity or in lack is bad, we need know where is the halfway point.
So... Why I decided to come to USA? Well, I have many answers for that only question. I think that the globalization is one big step for the humanity and we need know where we live, I mean not only our country, I think that we need know and meet our planet earth, met every corner of our world. So for these reason I love travel. Another answer will be for my English, because I need improve it and I need that because I think that have a one perfect international language can open you a lot of doors and opportunities. And another one reason for come here, the last but not the less important, for pass one year living with my best friend Anna.
And how I met Anna? So the history is like that; Anna's father had a job in Barcelona, so she and her family was living there for like 5 years. When we has 6 years old we start to do Ballet classes in my mother's school. One year before they come back to here, Pittsburgh. But she started to come back to Barcelona every summer with her family, and we started to went at camps together, to the Costa Brava, etc... And that's it.
Well now you know the first part of that history, but that is going to have a lot of things to explain.

XOXO, Julie.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario